Showing 1–12 of 64 results
Buy Dell Laptop Battery In India On xParts.IN
Despite the fact that Dell s laptops are the very best in terms of style and quality, they also possess strong, well-built internals, competitive pricing, top-of-the-line displays, and exemplary rugged qualities (for their cost). Dell has a wide selection of high-quality laptops with top-rated displays and remarkable rugged qualities. They’re made with premium materials, sport a solid battery life, and are light and portable.
Dell’s laptops look great, offer decent internal hardware, and have heaps of style (and they have some of the best-ruggedized options on the market). They’re made with premium materials, sport a solid battery life, and are light and portable.
But as time goes by, the battery life of the Dell laptops is also reduced. Battery life will be declining depending on the design, model, power consumption, program and operating software consumption, and power management settings. High/low operating temperatures and abnormal operations may result in a 60% or more rapid decrease in the battery’s life cycle within a short time.
Batteries are essentially consumables. Li-ion batteries, featuring continuous chemical reactions, will naturally decline over time and lose capacity. After using a battery for some time, under some conditions it will have a degree of swelling. This will not create safety issues. Swollen batteries should be replaced and discarded properly, though they do not create safety issues. When replacing swollen batteries, do not discard the old swollen battery into common domestic waste. So if you are facing the same issues with your Dell Laptop, then you can get an all-new laptop battery for your laptop from XParts.
When Should You Replace Dell Laptop Battery?
If your Dell laptop requires frequent charging and takes longer than expected to get to 100% capacity, it is time for battery replacement. Also, if your device reaches the power-off stage soon after removing the power adapter, that is another indicator that you should change the battery. With time, every rechargeable battery gets worn out. You’ll notice this when the run time decreases, usually after 18 to 20 months. The battery life also depends on how vigorously you use your laptop.
Some Tips That You Can Resolve The Dell Battery Issues
Try each step and check if the battery issue is resolved. If the issue is not resolved, proceed to the next step.
- Verify that there is no damage to the ac adapter, cables, or the power (DC) port on the laptop. Learn how to identify ac adapter damage on Dell laptops.
- Verify that the ac adapter is working correctly (the LED on the adapter brick or the plug must be turned on). If the ac adapter is not working, learn how to troubleshoot ac adapter issues on a Dell laptop.
- Always use the ac adapter that was shipped with the laptop. Dell does not recommend using incompatible or third-party ac adapters with Dell laptops.
- Connect the ac adapter to another wall outlet (bypass any surge protectors or power strips).
- Connect the ac adapter to the laptop. Bypass the docking station to check if the issue is caused by the docking station.
- Try to charge the battery with the laptop turned off. Several settings in the operating system such as power management settings and drivers may impact the performance of the battery.
- Check the battery’s health status. The battery health status determines if the battery requires a replacement. Learn how to improve the performance of a Dell laptop battery.
- Go to Dell.com/support/drivers, download, and install the latest BIOS for your Dell computer.
- Run the SupportAssist diagnostics on the battery. If the test fails, contact Dell Technical Support.
Which Dell Laptop Battery Online Should I Buy?
Take a closer look at the laptop specifications before deciding to buy a laptop battery online. Here are three pointers that you must consider:
- Laptop model: When you buy laptop batteries online, choose compatible batteries designed for your laptop model.
- Battery Voltage: Carefully check the battery voltage to match your current battery voltage 10.8 V (11.1 V) or 14.4 V (14.8 V).
- Connector type: The connector on the battery interface, linking your laptop to the battery, should be the same as specified.
How Much Does It Cost To Buy Dell Laptop Battery In India?
The cost of the dell laptop Battery in India can vary on certain points like:
- Dell Laptop Models
- Warranty Details
So if you want to shop the laptop battery online then you can directly visit xParts. in. On this platform, you will get the best laptop battery with great discount offers. In xParts. the price range of the laptop battery starts from Rs. 1999 – Rs. 4700 depending on the size and the brand of the battery.
Where Can I Buy Dell Laptop Battery In India?
You can buy a laptop Battery for any laptop brand On xParts.in. You can shop laptop batteries as well as other laptop spare parts online and get your laptop Battery shipped anywhere In India. We are leading Dell Laptop battery dealers in India. We Provide a one-stop-shop that sells 100% genuine batteries of all major Laptop battery brands in India.
We are providing all compatible and OEM laptop batteries. We stock a huge range of batteries to replace faulty laptop batteries instantly. Especially relevant in laptop battery replacement service, Committed to time delivery always with customer satisfaction.
We take the utmost pride in not only providing the best quality product at the best-discounted price but also providing FREE delivery.